When you’re first starting out, learning how to hack can be overwhelming. My goal with this section, is to help you get started off on the right track. Everything here has to be done in order, so don’t skip any steps.
Step 1. Download and read my Beginner’s Guide to Hacking Computers. You can download it by subscribing to my email list on the right. As soon as you confirm your email address, you will receive the eBook. Don’t worry, I won’t send you any spam, only awesome hacker/security related content. Plus, you can unsubscribe whenever you want. Once you have completed the eBook, you will know what the rest of the steps are. Don’t continue unless you have finished the eBook.
Step 1.5. Click here to listen to CrackerCast Podcast Episode 02 – How To Hack. It’s based on the eBook you read and adds some great content.
Step 2. Below are a list of categories. Go through them and read a couple articles on the topics. Decide which category of hacking you would like to start learning first. Don’t just read articles on my site. Search for these categories on the internet and read as much about it as you can. The more information you have the easier it will be to decide which topic interests you most.
- Email Hacking
- Cell Phones
- General Hacking
- Hacking Software
- Hardware Hacking
- Network Hacking
- Password Cracking
Step 3. I’ve begun a toolbox section on the website. There, I will gradually add more information about hacker tools. Click here to check it out. If you know of some tools/programs you’d like me to go over in this section, simply send me a message.
Step 4. Programming can have a major positive affect on your hacker skills.
- Click here to listen to a CrackerCast podcast on the subject. I’ll be very helpful.
- Here’s a cool eBook on Batch Programming.
Step 5. You already heard a bit about how and why to learn about other operating systems like Unix/Linux. Here’s a couple resources for learning them:
- Here’s a podcast about BackTrack, a very popular Linux Distribution used for hacking.
Step 6. You can join the MrCracker.com Newsletter on the right to receive a new useful security/hacker website every week and you can subscribe to the CrackerCast Podcast from the link to the right as well. You can use the RSS feed or the iTunes link. Here’s a couple posts containing some useful hacker sites and podcasts.
Step 7. Want to super charge how fast you learn how to hack? Want all of the steps above to become so much easier? Join the MrCracker.com Inner Circle. In it, you get:
- A growing library of hacking/security courses covering many different topics.
- Courses consist of Audio, Video and Text formats.
- After each course is taught, I show you first hand in video format how to do what you just learned.
- Each course has a Haxercise to go along with it. A haxercise is a way for you to practice what you learned. Like I said, you will never actually learn anything until you try it out yourself!
- The Inner Circle has a community forum where other likeminded individuals that are part of the Inner Circle can discuss hacking and help each other out.
- Inside, is a great directory of tools and websites that’ll be extremely helpful to your journey of learning how to hack.
- You have access to me! If you get stuck and have questions, I’m here to help. I get hundreds of emails from MrCracker.com, so I can’t answer them all, but in the Inner Circle, all of your problems and questions will be answered.